2. Legal basis for the processing of your personal data We normally only collect your personal data to the extent necessary for the purpose of the processing. When processing your personal data, we rely on one of the following legal bases: Basis for performance of the contract: to be carried out when the processing of your personal information is necessary to fulfill our obligations under the contract; Your personal information, e.g. for tax accounting purposes, the provision of data to public administrations or law enforcement authorities, e.g. Legal basis of the legitimate interest: we will process your personal data when we have a legitimate interest and such processing of personal data will not infringe your legitimate interests and your rights. . You can revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time by contacting us. By submitting your personal data, you confirm that it is accurate and correct. If you notice any inaccuracies, please inform us immediately. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the requirements established by the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts. The controller shall implement appropriate data protection technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data processed against accidental or unlawful destruction, damage, alteration, loss, disclosure, as well as against the processing of personal data and during the processing itself. any other illegal processing. Appropriate measures shall be determined taking into account the risks arising from the processing of personal data.
3. Who can we disclose your personal data to?Your personal data is secure because we do not share this data, except as described in section no. 2, unless it is necessary to ensure the provision of services to you, to fulfill your requests, our legitimate interests, or required by law. We do not pass on your personal data to any third parties who may use this data for direct marketing purposes.We may disclose your personal information:
3.1. For the companies we work with. Personal information is disclosed to companies that provide services to us. These are: IT maintenance, legal services, newsletters, advertising agencies, etc. All of these companies must ensure the same level of protection for your personal data, cannot use it for unauthorized purposes, and must ensure that their partners do the same.
3.2. Other. In each case, if the Data Controller transfers your personal data to a third country, one of the following conditions shall apply: (i) the data shall be transferred to the State for which the decision on adequacy has been taken; (ii) the transfer is subject to appropriate safeguards provided by law; (iii) the statutory derogations are complied with if it is not possible to transmit the data in accordance with points (i) and (ii) above.
4. Protection of personal data. We treat your personal data responsibly:
4.1. Security. We use technical and organizational security measures to protect your data. The data is stored securely and is accessible to a limited number of individuals. We have reasonable security policies and procedures in place to protect personal information from unauthorized loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. However, despite our best efforts, we cannot guarantee absolute protection against all threats. We make every effort to restrict access to your personal information to those who need to know it. Those who have access to the data shall be required to maintain the confidentiality of such information. Personal data will be stored to the extent appropriate to the intended and lawful use of the data; Unnecessary personal data will be removed in such a way that their confidentiality is not compromised. We will also make reasonable efforts to retain personal information only for the period (i) for which the information is necessary to comply with the person’s request, (ii) for which it is necessary to comply with legal, regulatory, internal business or regulatory requirements, or (iii) until the person requests deletion. The period for which the data are stored depends on their specific nature and the circumstances in which the information was collected; however, subject to the requirements (i) to (iii) above, personal information shall not be kept for more than 2 years. As part of the company’s business continuity plan and legal requirements, our electronic systems are backed up and archived. These archives are stored for a specified period of time in a strictly controlled environment. Upon expiration, the data is deleted and the physical media is destroyed to completely erase the data.
4.2. International transfer. Personal data is processed within the European Union / European Economic Area.
5. Processing of personal data on the website. In the event that you visit our website, we may process your IP address, network and location data when you provide it. Data is collected using cookies and other similar technologies with your consent.
5.1. IP addresses An IP address is a number assigned when your computer connects to the Internet. It allows computers and servers to recognize each other and share data. When you visit our website, your IP address is recorded and used for system diagnostics and security purposes. An IP address is also used to compile indicators of website traffic and usefulness.
5.2.Cookies. What cookies are used on this website? A cookie is information that a web server sends to your web browser and that is stored within your browser. This information is sent to the web server each time the browser asks you to open the page from the server. This allows the web server to set up and monitor the web browser. We use the following cookies on our website:
Functional cookies help perform certain functions, such as sharing website content on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party functions.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the site’s key performance indexes, which help provide a better user experience for visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with a website. These cookies help provide information about the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, and more.
Cookie Duration Description
2 years This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics – a significant update to Google’s most commonly used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number to a customer ID. It’s included in every query on your site and is used to calculate visitor, session, and campaign data for your Site Analytics reports. By default, it expires after 2 years, although this can be customized by site owners.
Necessary cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure the basic functions of the website and anonymously.
Cookie Duration Description
cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics 11 month (s) ago This cookie is set by the BDAR cookie consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user’s consent to cookies in the Analytics category.
cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional 11 months The cookie is set by BDAR’s cookie consent to record the user’s consent to cookies in the “Functional” category.
cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary 11 month This cookie is set by the BDAR cookie consent plugin. Cookies are used to store the user’s consent to cookies in the “Required” category.
cookielawinfo-checkbox-others 11 month This cookie is set by the BDAR cookie consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user’s consent to cookies in the “Other.
cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance 11 months This cookie is set by the BDAR cookie consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user’s consent to cookies in the “Performance” category.
PHPSESSID 1 year Cookie created by applications based on PHP. This is the general purpose identifier used to support user session variables. This is usually a random number generated. The way it is used may be site-specific, but a good example is to keep the user logged in between pages.
SID During a Session This is a very common name for a cookie, but where it is found as a session cookie, it is likely to be used as a session status control.
SSID 2 year This cookie provides information about the end user’s use of the website and any advertising that the end user may have seen before visiting the website.
wf_loginalerted_ (hash) During session This cookie is used to notify the Wordfence administrator when an administrator logs in to the device again.
wfCBLBypass – Wordfence offers a feature for site visitors to bypass country blocking by accessing a hidden URL. This cookie helps keep track of who should be allowed to bypass the country block.
wfwaf-authcookie- (hash) During session This cookie is used by the Wordfence firewall to check the capabilities of the current user before loading WordPress.
wordpress_ During a session, WordPress uses these cookies to store your credentials, and their use is restricted in the Admin Console area.
wp-settings- During the session, WordPress uses this cookie to customize your view of the admin interface and possibly the main interface of the website.
Cookies are usually stored on your computer or other device that you connect to the Internet each time you connect to our website. This allows us to distinguish your computer or other device from other computers or devices.
7. Your Rights. You have the following rights:make a written request to us to provide you with information as to whether data relating to you are being processed, and if such data is being processed, you have the right to access your personal data and the following information: the purposes of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data has been or will be disclosed; where possible, the period for which the personal data will be stored or, if that is not possible, the criteria for determining that period; request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data related to you; require us to delete your personal data. Nevertheless, this right is not absolute and can be justified for at least one of the following reasons: personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; You have decided to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data when your personal data is processed exclusively on the basis of consent and there is no other basis for processing your personal data; You do not consent to the processing of your personal data in the cases provided for by law and there are no overriding legitimate reasons to process the data; Your personal data has been processed illegally; Your data must be deleted when we are required to do so; request that the processing of your personal data be restricted in one of the following cases: You dispute the accuracy of the data for a period during which we may verify the accuracy of your personal data; The processing of your personal data is illegal and you do not consent to the deletion of your data and instead request a restriction on their use; we no longer need your data to process it, but you need it to make, enforce or defend legal claims. When the processing of your personal data is restricted, we may process such data, except for storage, only with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, enforcing or defending legal requirements and / or protecting your or another person’s rights, or for reasons of public interest; revoke consent to process your personal data when personal data is processed.
How can you exercise your rights?
In order to exercise your rights, requests, complaints or claims, please provide us in writing with the contacts below. We will respond to the received requests, complaints or requests in writing in accordance with the procedure and terms established by legal acts and will try to provide you with information as soon as possible, but not later than within 30 (thirty) days from the receipt of your request. In exceptional cases, this period may be extended by another 30 (thirty) days after notifying you. If, upon receipt of a request, complaint or claim, we have a suspicion as to the identity of the applicant, we have the right to request an identity document from the applicant.nIf we are unable to provide you with the necessary information and / or have claims regarding the processing of your personal data, you will have the right to apply to the State Data Protection Inspectorate to lodge a complaint.
9. Controller of personal data. If you have any questions about the processing of personal data, wishes or comments, please contact us: [email protected] The Data Protection Officer shall:
You can also contact the Data Protection Officer by post by sending a letter to the above address and sending it to the Data Protection Officer.